Clothes To Kids of Fairfield County of gladly accepts quality new and used clothing and shoes that would be appropriate for kids (K-12th grade) to wear to school.
All items, all sizes are needed at this time.
Please ensure items are clean and in good condition before donating:
- polos, t-shirts
- sweaters, sweatshirts
- pants, jeans
- dresses, skirts
- lightweight coats and jackets
- winter coats and jackets
- shoes and boots (must be paired)
- new underwear and socks**
- blazers, suits and dressy dresses for girls
- sport jackets and suits for boys
- we also accept belts, purses, hats, jewelry, backpacks, and winter accessories and will allow these as part of the wardrobe as available
**We cannot accept used underwear or socks. New items must be in unopened packages. Gently-used bras are okay.
For more information, please contact our Clothing Donation Coordinator